Don’t let the cold outside affect your skin. Give it the attention it deserves so that you forget about those days of dull winter complexion as your skin turns into a glowing radiance.
So prepare your army of moisturizers, cleansing milks and be sure that if you follow our tips you will be the star of this season.
1. Make sure you exfoliate your skin at least once a week in order to help your skin absorb extra moisture. Get rid of all those dry dead cells because now you have to prepare your next step: moisturize.
2. Don’t forget to use a good moisturizer so that you do not loose the water which should always be preserved in the lower dermis of the skin. Choose a moisturizer that contains 80% oil.
3. Add a few drops of oil into your every day bath. It a relaxing means of keeping your skin nice and fit.
4. Liquids, liquids and more liquidsâ€¦ this is the main rule of the season. Drinks as many liquids as you can and you will see that a simple glass of hot water with lemon can do miracles for you. Your skin’s healthy glow will not pass unnoticed.
5. Don’t forget your lip balm cause it will save your lips from getting dry and wrinkled.
6. Even in winter the sun can dry or burn your skin especially if the snow outside reflects the rays. This may sound strange but it will help your skin maintain it’s glowing aspect. Use a sunscreen cream if you stay outdoors for a long period of time.
7. Enjoy a good night’s rest. Eight hours of sleep a night will cost you nothing and you’ll stay fit and beautiful.
Follow these steps and say goodbye to that dull winter skin. It is a fact that you will win the battle this season.